Sunday 23 May 2010

Yay! New blog!

  Ok, I love writting in joined blogs along with my friend. That is, as long as they write as well, but whatever... So, the whole, behind the name thing... No, it has nothing to do with Nokia or finding life mates (just in case you were wondering). We were just talking with Jonna and we were like "how shall we name it?" and well, I glanced at my cell (it's a nokia, alright) and joked "connecting people?". Well, it kinda stucked afterwards and ta-da! Here it is!
 So, this blog is about nothing in particular, just as babbling and all and posting things we like and believe we shouldn't forget... Like long lists of to-do which I am sure we will never complete! ^^ Feel free to comment! After all, the blog should at least live up to it's name!!! (connecting people, that is)
  Well, that was basically (my) introduction which hopefully did not bore you (oh, come on fellas, it wasn't that long!)

No comments:

Post a Comment